- Laser beam shaping by diffractive and micro-optical elements.
- Advanced optical elements based on resonance domain diffraction gratings with high efficiency.
- Transverse mode selection for coherent light beams, with application in fiber optical sensors and optical communication systems based on diffractive optics.
- Complex eikonal method for derivation of coherent beams in curvilinear coordinates.
- Optical design of non-paraxial optical systems for imaging and illumination.
- Computer generated holograms for 3D and 2D imaging.
Dr. Michael Golub
ENGINEERING GENERALמנהלת הפקולטה להנדסה סגל אקדמי בכיר