Our campus is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel’s vibrant cultural and economic capital, and we look forward to showing you all that we have to offer.
Tel Aviv University (TAU) has a proud history of research and education excellence, and we offer a wide range of academic programs and research opportunities across our nine faculties and 125 schools and departments. Delegation visits are commonly made by university, government, consular/embassy and industry representatives, as well as those from other organizations looking to forge or strengthen partnerships with TAU faculty, administration and staff.
To allow us to best prepare for your visit, please fill out the Request a Delegation Visit form. Visits are administered by The Lowy International School, and a team member will follow up with you shortly.
We are particularly interested in knowing:
- Why you are interested in visiting TAU (e.g., what are the key objectives and goals of your visit?)
- The name, location and website of your institution/organization
- The size of your delegation and the key representatives (name/title) who will be visiting
- The proposed dates/lengths of your visit
- Any special accommodations needed (such as translation services, accessibility needs, etc.)
- A key contact
To help facilitate your visit, we will:
- Provide you with a formal letter of invitation (subject to approval)
- Help organize the campus visit (including formalizing an agenda and providing a tour)
- Offer logistical support (e.g., help getting to campus, accommodation recommendations)
- Provide lunch/refreshments, as needed
- Support you with a welcome package