Accompanying Tel Aviv University's researchers from start to finish
Tel Aviv University's researchers are at the top of the Israeli and international scientific community and their groundbreaking studies affect all areas of human life and culture. The TAU Research Authority provides aid and suport for researchers beginning with the initial planning stages of a study. As a central administrative unit charged with managing all matters related to research, the Authority is the face of Tel Aviv University for research foundations , government authorities and research partners in Israel as well as abroad.
The Research Authority's responsibilities include:
- Gathering information about available research grants in Israel and abroad and distributing it to TAU researchers.
- Providing researchers with encouragement and guidance in the process of submitting research proposals, filling out necessary paperwork, constructing a budget and tracking the submission process.
- Conducting contractual and other negotiations with research foundations.
- Managing research budgets for studies funded by external grants in Israel and abroad, as well as donations and budget returns.
- Preparing of financial reports for financiers.
Go to the Research Authority website to contact Research Authority staff directly or to get more information on funding research.