Books and Monographs
- A Lesson for this Generation—Holocaust and Heroism in Israeli Public Discourse in the 1950s , Yad Ben-Zvi Press and Ben-Gurion Research Center Sede Boker Campus,
University of the Negev Press, Jerusalem, 2000, (won the 2002 Eish Shalom Prize for excellent academic work in the field of Israel's
- The Holocaust in the Israeli Public Debate in the 1950s, Valentine Mitchell, London, 2007
- Laying The Foundations for Holocaust Research: The Impact of the Historian Philip Friedman, Yad Vashem, Jerusalem, 2009
- From Revisionism to Holocaust Denial - David Irving as a Case Study, Institute for the World Jewish Congress, Jerusalem, 2000
- Collaborations with the Nazis – Collective Memory and Public Discourse, Routledge, Abingdon an New-York, 2011
- The Roma- A minority in Europe: Historical, Political and Social Perspectives (eds. R. Stauber and R. Vago), Central European University Press, Budapest and New-York, 2007
- Anti-Semitism and Terror, (eds. D. Porat and R.Stauber), Tel Aviv University, 2003
- The Controversy in the Political Press over the Kasztner Trial, Zionism, XIII, 1988, pp. 219 – 246 (Heb)
- The Relief and Rescue Committee and the Zionist Leadership in Budapest on the Eve of Nazi Occupation, Zionism, XVI, 1991, pp. 167-189 (Heb).
- Transfer of Information Concerning the Liquidation Of European Jewry From Budapest to the Yishuv Delegation in Istanbul”, Yahadut Z’emanenu, vol 8,
Jerusalem 1993 (Heb)
- Confronting The ‘Jewish Response’ During the Holocaust: Yad Vashem - A Commemorative and A Research Institute in the 1950s”,Modern Judaism,
vol 20, no 3, October 2000, pp. 277-298.
- The Jewish Response during the Holocaust –The Educational Debate in Israel in the 1950s", Shofar, (Vol.22, No.4), Summer 2004, pp.55-65.
- Between Real Politik and the Burden of the Past, Israel's Diplomats and the 'Other Germany', Israel's Studies, vol 8, no 3, 2004
- Philip Friedman and the Beginning of Holocaust Research, The Emergence of Research Centers and Approaches (ed. D. Michman and D. Bankier), Yad Vashem, Jerusalem,
- Roni Stauber and Raphael Vago, "The Politics of Memory – Jews and Roma. Commemorate their persecution", in R. Stauber and R. Vago (eds.), The Roma –
A Minority in Europe Historical, Political and Social Perspectives, Central European University Press, Budapest - New York, 2007, pp. 117-133.
- Polémique sur la résistance juive pendant la Shoah : documentation et recherche en Israël dans les premières années", Revue d’Histoire de la Shoah, (188,2008)
The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Debate over the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations with Germany 1953–1955, Yad Vashem Studies, 37, 2009 -
1953–1955, Yad Vashem Studies, 37, 2009
- “Israel’s Quest for Diplomatic Relations – The German-Israeli Controversy, 1955-1956”, Tel Aviver Jahrbuch für deutsche Geschichte 41 (2013), pp. 218-215
- "The Impact of the Sinai Campaign on Relations between Israel and West Germany", Modern Judaism 2013 33: 235-259