To quickly and substantially upgrade TAU’s global positioning and ability to forge high-level programs with prominent overseas institutions.
- Will bolster the prestige of TAU and Israel as an academic destination and partner.
- Will ramp up academic exchange between the donor’s home university and Israel, bringing recognition in his/her community and in Israel.
- Will support the Israeli government’s goal of making Israel a magnet for outstanding international students.
- Will help counter the BDS movement.
- 2,100 international students annually from over 100 countries
- 30,000 international alumni worldwide
- 17 master’s and 3 undergraduate degree programs taught in English
- Cooperation agreements with over 280 institutions in 46 countries
- €150 million in European research funding, supporting 144 projects
- Ranks 4th among Europe’s research institutions for winning ERC Young Investigator grants
- TAU and Columbia University launched a dual BA degree in liberal arts – the first ever undergraduate partnership between an Ivy League institution and an Israeli university.
- Through a $5 million donor-supported initiative, scientists from TAU, Stanford University and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) have joined forces to research neurodegenerative and rare diseases.
- TAU signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with National University of Singapore for quantum science and technology research.
- TAU’s international Cyber Week attracted over 8,000 participants from 80 countries. Now, we hope for the same success with AI Week.