TAU - Israel's Global University
- No. 1 in research output among Israeli universities
- No. 1 in citation impact among Israeli universities
- No. 1 choice among Israeli students
- 15 international study programs
- Over 1,200 international students
- 2,000,000 people served in TAU's 17 affiliated hospitals
- 130 research centers and institutes
- 209 chairs
- 3,500 research projects each year
- 300,000 student volunteer hours annually
- 2 Oscar-nominated films in a row
Located in the heart of Israel’s high-tech, business and culture center, Tel Aviv University (TAU) represents the country at its best – dynamic, innovative, cosmopolitan, and forward-looking.
The University is Israel's largest and most diversified institution of higher learning, with nine faculties and over 30,000 students, 1,200 researchers and 125 schools and departments across the sciences, humanities and arts.
TAU ranks first in Israel (Times and Taiwan rankings), first in Israel and 22nd in the world in digital learning (Emerging), and seventh in the world – and first outside the USA – for producing successful, VC-backed entrepreneurs (PitchBook). The University’s cutting-edge advancements are reinforced through ties with prominent research institutions ranging from NASA and Harvard to Tsinghua University and CERN.
Global in outlook and impact, and sharing Tel Aviv’s spirit of non-stop discovery, the University brings together top minds to address the most pressing challenges of the 21st century through bold and collaborative solutions and teaching.